6.25.2005

And it rhymes with "p"...

Okay, here's the thing. My life is weird. That's all there is to it. Like, it might be weird forever. I was recollecting tonight that when my brother was 17 he came down to LA to visit me...right there, I realized for the first time, that it must have been pretty cool to be a 17 year old guy going to visit your sister in LA. Then I was remembering how that was the first time he did ecstasy, and that we did it together, with a bunch of my friends, and it was awesome. Then our sainted mother called to talk to us and I told her we'd done ecstasy and she said, "Oh, I wish I could have been there!". Which, I think, may explain some things about me and my brother.

Anyway. I was thinking that it might never get less weird, I might always be a dorky, sex crazed, financial disaster. Well, I thought, if that's what I got, I might as well run with it. So, I don't know. I guess I feel a spell of trouble coming on. Good and bad kinds of trouble. We'll see. It'll probably come out even. That runs in my family.

With a capital "T".

x
r.

No comments: