8.03.2004

Festival Express

Just saw Festival Express. Bit thin, but awesome performances. The train seemed very familiar to me somehow. Made me feel again, as I seem to most days, the incredible luck I've had to have been around the Caravan Farm Theatre and all of it's accompanying magic.

God bless Rock and Roll. I'm going to think about rock and roll all day tomorrow in order to try to distract myself from all the bile at work. Toxic, my office, for me, at the moment. Somebody I work very closely with appears to hate me and is making my day hell. I don't think I make enough money for it to be hell. So there. Kiss the devil, you minioness of evil! This rock and roll heart will never cave to your passive aggressive acidic bullshit!!

Whew. You'd never know how much love I have in me some days.

R.

No comments: