5.03.2005

What's up, Wheezey?

Boy oh boy am I ever sick. I seem to be getting sick a lot. My mother is concerned about me. I suppose so am I, but I think it's because of all the stress. I seriously think that all my emotional stuff has always shown up in my body. Either as back pain, or headaches, or getting sick. I've got a lot on my plate right now, and for some reason I think I'm not doing nearly enough. Maybe it's because my room is messy. I don't know. I'm sure I'm going to drop a couple of balls one of these days.

Smash!!

Whoopsies....there goes my career.....

Cough cough. Almost choked to death because I can't breathe through my nose and I was drinking juice and Chris and I saw something funny on TV and I almost spit my juice out but I didn't want it to fuck up the computer, so I choked instead. I. Am. A. Dork.

Okay. Head so full of snot, can't write.

Very attractive right now. Oh, yeah.

x
r.

No comments: