9.30.2004

Late. Again.

I am late for everything all the time. Genetically predisposed to it.

On my way to Zizanie to do a little bitta standup. Show went alright last night. Neither as nervous nor as joyful as I would have expected. Wondering where standup fits in my creative life. Going to keep doing it for the time being and see what my heart says.

Someone from Kuwait read commented on my last blog entry. That's freakin' cool, strangers from that far away reading my little blog. He (I think it's a he) said it was funny, so that's encouraging.

Off to make the masses giggle!!

x
r.

3 comments:

sylvia said...

zizanie! right around the corner from me, but i couldn't have gotten out the door tonight ;) next time!

Infidelia said...

that's too bad...whoever you are....

r.

sylvia said...

oh. erm, sorry, i'm used to LJ and being automatically identifiable and all that. i'm a friend of warren's, aka sly, aka sylvia, aka seekme, aka any other 's' word you'd like to apply... ssseriously...