9.20.2004

Oh...my...gawd...

THE BEASTIE BOYS ROCK!!!!!

I had so much fun at the freakin' show tonight. I was old, and I didn't care. I danced my ass off, annoying the 17 year old boring kids behind me. At the end I told them I was old so I could be as dumb as I wanted, and the girl, who was the most bored of anyone in the whole place, sneered at me and said, in a very teenage tone, "I don't care". Then I said they were so quiet during the show, and her boyfriend laughed and obviously started thinking how much more interesting 32 year old women are than his boring girlfriend. I recorded all of Sabotage on my voice memo on my phone, and it sounds like crap but I don't care. Whenever I need a little pick me up in my day I'll just play it back and get happy. What a wicked bunch of guys. Money Mark and Mixmaster Mike kick ass.

Total concert satisfaction.
x
r.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit girl- i was at the show too and my friend was doing that sort of 'bouncing the head but i'm not impressed' thing while i was feeling like i had just finished off an 8-ball it was sooo good!

mix-master-mike rocked better than the last show i saw of them- and the acoustic sets were really the ultimate highlight for me. they wreak of 19year old brooklyn punk-ass white shits even w/ their grey hair, the kind that used to make my panties wet when i was young. they still got it. and so do us thirtysomething divas. period.
(but me ears are still ringing... huh? wha?)

Infidelia said...

Ya...I want Adam so bad I can taste it. Definitely make me teenaged. Soooo good.

r.

Anonymous said...

but I WANT ADAM!
you talkin yauch or horovitz?
if it's the latter i say we do a 'shimmy off' for him.

do you know who this is by the way?

Infidelia said...

Damn. It's the latter. Mmmm...Horovitz.

And, no, I don't know who this is. My guess is Kristen Gagnon, but that's just a wild one. Guess, I mean.

And no matter who this is, I will win a shimmy off. Boobs down.

x
r.

Anonymous said...

nope. not kristen.
maybe i'll leave this as a bit of a mystery.

THE SHIMMY IS ON.

but i might have to do some bust exercises first. i think your boobs might be more solid... for now....

Infidelia said...

Hm. You see how difficult it is to guess who is commenting? Very. Especially when drunk. Quite. Whoever you are, you rock. And roll. You rock and roll hoochie koo.

x
r.