10.07.2005

A confession.

Just so you know, I didn't do anything today except the show. Well, I mean, I showered, and I ate breakfast, and I read and played scrabble, but I did nothing of consequence. And right after the show I came right home. I am glad I am going back to work on Monday, I am starting to get restless.

I feel slightly neglectful of you all. I have to admit something. I....I...I have another blog. I know!! I just couldn't help myself! It's not you, it's me. I just needed more. Oh, god, that was probably the wrong thing to say. I needed something truly anonymous. And it is. Oh, it is lovely. I thought I would write about everything in it, all the things not diplomatic enough to write here, but so far it is completely concerned with sex. Well, and love, to a degree. I am actually quite proud of it. Partly because it is rather explicit, but the prose is also quite good, if I do say so myself. I wish I could share it with you all, but, well, that would be, odd. It's the anonymity that makes one bold, obviously.

There you have it.

x
r.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google opens lobbying office
The Mountain View-based company announced its political push yesterday by posting on its Web log, or "blog." "It seems that policymaking and regulatory activity in Washington, D.C. affect Google and our users ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

miss sara said...

Good for you!!!! That is awesome. I used to have one for myself only--I might go back to that--that way I can spew to my heart's content and not censor myself.

you go, girl!

(hugs)