3.21.2006

No title today.

Has been a busy few weeks, to be sure. Much excitement, some things I can not mention, due to top secrecy. Rest assured, though, all signs point to this being a big year for me. As I have mentioned before.

Had the most fun on Guy MacPherson's radio show on Sunday night. Got to talk about myself for a whole hour. You know how I like that. Check the Comedy Couch website for the podcast of that show...not up yet...but will be...I hope....

http://comedycouch.com/podcasts.htm

Many thoughts of getting life together. Finally taking care of tax life, which will cleverly lead to taking care of medical plan life.

May have to move, may not have to move. Sublettor has announced he is likely, but possibly not, returning April 23rd, will need about 3 weeks in apartment to get stuff out. Wondering if I'll be able to convince landlords to let me live there, could be a hard sell. So, other possibilities? Not sure. Really want to stay in my hood, it's just right for me and so central.

Selling car, but now asking much less for it as needs hefty repairs. Probably sell it to a mechanic. Needs new cylinder head and gaskets. Yikesers. Both mechanics that looked at it said it's the fault of my previous mechanic who did shoddy work on it. Gr. And he was recommended by friends!!

Ok. You've heard from me. Now get patient, because it is unlikely that my posting is going to get any more frequent in the next couple of months. I'll try to get funny and charming on here soon again...blah blah blah.

You boners who didn't make it out to the Here Be Monsters Festival are boners. For real. It's going to happen again next year and it is wonderful and more wonderful. I'm so proud of the team that put it together - Jeff Gladstone, Ryan Gladstone, Heather Lindsay, France Perras, Michael Fitzpatrick, Jen Fitzpatrick-Wilson, Courtenay Dobbie, Michelle Field, and Glen the tech guy, whose last name escapes me. Anyway, kudos to them for raising the cultural bar in this town. An event like this can only serve to educate Vancouver audiences to the great experience that is live theatre. Bring it.

x
r.

1 comment:

twojennys said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence lady...sweet thanks.

It was wonderful to have you participating.

Until next year.....