9.28.2006

untitled

Booked it. Ha! We shoot tomorrow night. Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner! Got a callback for the second audition, but haven't heard anything, so likely don't have it. Still, though, I'm battin' five hundred.

Lost my keys yesterday, on Granville Island, with my bike locked up there. Looked everywhere, turned my backpack upside down, twice, went all around the island twice, etc. Was a bit sad, walking home with my groceries. Got home, keys fell out of some magical bind they'd gotten themselves in somewhere on the outside of my backpack. Weird. Anyway, now back to the island to pick up the bike. I felt crazy when it happened, like...craaaaaaaazy.

I logged on thinking I would have more to say in a blog entry, because I hadn't entered one for so long, but I don't. I have some things I'd like to say, but it's possible that a public forum is not the place. I think I'll go write in my supersecretblog.

x
r.

No comments: