2.28.2007

Naptastic

I am home, I am working, I am feeling good. I am very tired, but in a good way. Less energy than I thought, and working is pretty much all I can manage. But I love my new job, and I'm so happy to have a job, and to have structure. I will tell you more later, I just wanted you to know that I'm well and trying my very best to take care of myself.

I'll also try to put some new photos on the flickr site this weekend, I've got some beauties.

It has been so jam packed since I got home a week (!) ago. Can't believe it's only been a week. My friends are being so very good to me, and I just feel eager to move forward. I'm on time for everything, it's very weird.

Also, I'm looking for a place to live, so if anyone hears of anything, let me know. Ideally I'd like a little place to myself.

xo
r.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. It's good to feel good. And it's great that you're enjoying your job. I like my job too. It keeps me sane.

I have a good boss. He lets me work on Treenimation (my games program) up to 2 days a week (starting next week). Like you, I am moving forward, with Treenimation.

Also like you, I've had depression in the past, as you know. Don't be discouraged if the depression "breaks through" occasionally. I still get depressed from time to time, but the meds I'm on work pretty well, on the whole.

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooo! Where are you? Write something already.....